Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles (Habitat LA) homes are built almost entirely (90%!) by volunteers, both skilled and unskilled. Our skilled on-site construction team provides all tools, safety equipment, instruction and preparation for the site. Volunteer days on the construction sites are Tuesdays through Saturdays. We have a need for weekday volunteers.
You can sign up online to volunteer on the construction site or in our ReStores. View our individual volunteer opportunities off-site here.
- Create a user name and password.
- Complete information for your profile/account.
- Select “Crew Member” as your team role.
- Schedule one or multiple volunteer dates that works with your schedule.
- Bring the Volunteer Packet with you on your volunteer date (see below).
- Our regular weekly Build Days are Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- We ask for a full-day commitment of all volunteers from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- No previous construction experience is required, just a willingness to learn and work hard.
- All volunteers on our construction sites must be at least 16 years of age.
- Volunteers ages 16 and 17 must have a parent or guardian complete and sign the Adult and Minor Volunteer Packet below.
Please fill out and bring your Volunteer Form packet with you when you come and volunteer with us.