Volunteer at the ReStore
ReStore Volunteers are needed every day! Help us sort through unique donated items from contractors, companies, movie & television studios and individuals. We also need help distributing flyers in the local communities. And if working in front of a computer is more your thing, we have lots of opportunities in our offices.
Please contact the ReStore Volunteer Coordinator to learn how to sign up as an individual volunteer or as a group!
We are happily accepting all volunteers over 14 for ReStore work, and have fun working opportunities in the used materials industry.
People young and old are encouraged to help our community collect used home building items to recycle and refurbish for resale for construction projects in the Los Angeles area.
- Time Commitment: Tuesdays – Saturdays
- AM SHIFT – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- PM SHIFT – 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- No previous retail experience is required, just a willingness to learn and work hard.
- All volunteers must be at least 14 years of age. Volunteers ages 14 through 17 must have a parent or guardian complete and sign the Minor Release Form below.
Please fill out and bring your Volunteer Form packet with you when you come and volunteer with us.
- Adult and Minor Volunteer Packet (Volunteers ages 14-17)