Volunteer at the ReStore
ReStore Volunteers are needed every day! Help us sort through unique donated items from contractors, companies, movie & television studios and individuals. We also need help distributing flyers in the local communities. And if working in front of a computer is more your thing, we have lots of opportunities in our offices.
Please contact Caitlin Rose, Volunteers Manager, to learn how to sign up as an individual volunteer or as a group!
We are happily accepting all volunteers over 14 for ReStore work, and have fun working opportunities in the used materials industry.
People young and old are encouraged to help our community collect used home building items to recycle and refurbish for resale for construction projects in the Los Angeles area.
- Time Commitment: Now open 7 days a week! 8:30 am-7:30 pm
- AM SHIFT – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (or up to 8 hours)
- PM SHIFT – 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (or up to 8 hours)
- If you are volunteering to complete community service hours please note that we accept volunteers on a first come first served basis. You can be turned away if the shift is full. First time volunteers must come during our two intake times, 9:00 am or 1:00 pm.
- No previous retail experience is required, just a willingness to learn and work hard.
- Due to safety concerns:
- Sneakers or work boots are the only shoes permitted. Sandals/flip flops, Ugg boots, high heels, wedges or anything with an open toe is prohibited.
- No hoodies, daisy dukes, baggy pants, yoga pants, sweat pants, basketball shorts or tank tops.
- Please do not use iPods or other music devices while volunteering.
- No jewelry that dangles or that can become entangled.
- No cell phones.
- All volunteers must wear a name tag or badge.
- Volunteers are not allowed to operate any motorized company equipment.
- All volunteers must be at least 14 years of age. Volunteers ages 14 through 17 must have a parent or guardian complete and sign the Minor Release Form below.
Please fill out and bring your Volunteer Form packet with you when you come and volunteer with us.