Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles (Habitat LA) would like to invite you to be a part of the Hope Builders Society. The Hope Builders Society celebrates individuals who are philanthropic leaders in helping to eliminate substandard housing in Greater Los Angeles. Our members understand that decent, affordable housing is essential and have committed to making a difference for families throughout our community by contributing a minimum of $10,000 annually.
Join the Builder’s Circle
Membership in the Hope Builder’s Society is based on lifetime giving at the following levels:
- Legacy – $500,000
- Visionary – $250,000
- Dream – $100,000
- Architect – $50,000
- Carpenter – $25,000
- Foundation – $10,000
Membership benefits can include:
- Personal recognition from Habitat LA’s President & CEO.
- Recognition in all major Habitat LA publications including website, e-newsletter, quarterly newsletter and annual report (circulation of 15,000).
- Special invitation to annual Society recognition reception.
- Invitations to all Habitat LA groundbreakings, house dedications and volunteer events.
- An invitation for a personal build day at one of our Habitat LA houses in greater Los Angeles. On this day, you could invite up to 25 family members and friends to help build a Habitat LA house with you.
- Lunch with one of our partner families sponsored by Habitat LA on a day of your choice.
- Recognition at one of our home sites of your support. Depending on the site, either a brick or a plant will be dedicated in your honor and bear your name as a Habitat LA supporter who helped make this house possible in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Use of Habitat LA logo for promotional t-shirts created by your team and approved by Habitat LA.
- Opportunity for two senior-level executives to attend our annual Power Women Power Tools event or Home in One Build.
- Inclusion in Habitat LA’s annual publication, The Society.
- 12-karat gold label pin denoting your gift level.
Qualifying gifts must be received and recognized as individual gifts and cannot be from companies, corporations or public foundations. Gifts can be in the form of cash, check and appreciated securities, such as stock, land or other assets valued at $10,000 or more. Matching gifts from companies do not qualify toward meeting the required level for recognition. Contributions for special events, as well as gift in-kind donations can be taken into account in reaching the $10,000 threshold.